Recent research indicates that approximately 70% of all tech projects fail in any given year. This leaves us with a 30% success rate which is
It can be overwhelming when thinking of making the switch to a new tech vendor. Therefore, North Shore Systems has taken the time to write
This PowerPoint presentation encompasses all things North Shore, going in depth about the commercial lending & investment platform. To go through the presentation with a
North Shore Systems is recognized as a leader in commercial real estate finance solutions. This recognition can be found in the annual listing of 20
North Shore Systems is nominated for the Top 20 Fintech Providers of 2020. To view the entire list of nominees and read more about them,
In virtually all of the successful implementations of enterprise applications such as a loan origination system, at least one member of upper management has accepted
Is now the time for the commercial mortgage industry to finally shed
its reputation as a technology laggard?