Our Commitment to Privacy
We collect two types of information:
- Standard Web server traffic pattern information. General traffic, site usage, browser information and length of stay information is collected and stored in log files. This type of information is not shared externally.
- Personal information. We do not collect personally identifiable information from you unless you provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly. If you order services from us, such as the broker site, we will collect the following information: first and last name, street address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address, and subject of inquiry.
Personal information may be needed for certain optional online activities:
Registration: If you choose to customize the Web site to your needs by becoming a registered www.Northshoresystems.com Web user, we retain the preferences you select so that you will not have to reenter the information each time you access our Web site. These preferences may include requests for email, news, language preferences. You can access your profile by entering your user name and password each time you use the Web site.
We limit the use of information provided to us on our website to the following:
- We will only use aggregate information derived, in part, from your use of our site to improve our site and our service to you.
- If you provide personal information, we may enter your name into our broker database and contact you in order to:
- Complete voluntary surveys seeking feedback for quality and service improvement purposes.
- Setup your broker account.
- Call you to offer support.
Your information is privileged and confidential and will not be shared or release to any organization or business entity.
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information and to honoring your choices for its intended use. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we strive to maintain physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards.
Inside NSS, data is stored in password-controlled servers. Our staff are educated about the importance of safeguarding your information and we are committed to holding them accountable for protecting your confidentiality.
Whenever NSS permits an external third party to access personally-identifiable information, appropriate procedures are followed to help ensure that the information is used only for authorized purposes and by authorized persons in a manner consistent with the choices NSS constituents have made under this statement, and that the security, integrity and privacy of the information is maintained. While NSS will employ procedures to help ensure that your information is only used for authorized purposes as described above, we cannot make any guarantees with respect to the actions or policies of such third parties.
Marketing Newsletter Policy
By checking the consent to be added to our newsletter you agree to the following:
Yes, I would like to receive marketing communications regarding North Shore products, services, and news. I can unsubscribe at a later time. By registering, you agree to the processing of your personal data by North Shore.
Security and Privacy Requests
North Shore Systems
216 Avenida Fabricante Suite 102
San Clemente, CA 92672
We reserve the right to update this policy at any time. If a material change is made to the policy, we will email all registered users at the email address provided at time of registration.